- ERIS has a State Science Contacts group that holds bimonthly calls to share information on state research programs and needs. If interested in joining, email Sarah Grace Longsworth.
EPA ORD Resources
- Subscribe to and read EPA’s Science Matters Newsletter
- ORD Annual Reports
- ORD Memorandum of Agreement Project Accomplishment Reports
- Science to Protect Public Health and the Environment–EPA Research Program Overview 2016-2019: This document provides an overview of the six EPA research programs. It illustrates how the programs are coordinated to form a seamless, innovative and responsive overall research portfolio that meets Agency priorities and the environmental and related human health challenges facing the nation.
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Children’s Lead Exposure: A Multimedia Modeling Analysis to Guide Public Health Decision-Making, September 2017
- EPA Tools and Resources Webinar Series. This monthly webinar is about various EPA tools and resources that can be used by state environment and health agencies, tribes, local governments, communities, and others to help inform decision-making. Calls are generally held on the third Wednesday of each month from 3:00 to 4:00 PM ET. See the Events Calendar for updated call notices.
- ORD Staff Contacts