This event is free and open to the public but you must register.
- Please REGISTER HERE by May 15. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Webinar information will be emailed one business day prior to the event. If you are unsure if you can access the webinar via the GoToMeeting platform, please go HERE to view system requirements prior to registering.
- All times noted are U.S. Eastern Time. The webinar will begin at 12 noon Eastern, 11 AM Central, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific. There is no CLE for this course.
NOTE: All registrants for ELI events need to have an ELI “account.” When you click on the above Register Here link, you will be asked to log in.
- ELI members and previous registrants have accounts. If you don’t remember your password, please click on the “Request new password” tab.
- Non-members who have previously not set up an ELI account may click on the “Create new account” tab, complete the process, and then return to this page to register. While creating this account does not confer membership, it will allow you to register for this and future events at any appropriate non-member rate that may be required.